July Goals Revisited
- Didn’t quite get to the 20lb loss mark. But I was like 0.6lbs away! So close. By Friday’s weigh in I’m pretty certain I’ll be at that mark.
- Didn’t even do 30DS Level 2. At all. Oops lol. I did finish Level 1 this month though. It’s because the first 10 days of July, I did not workout at all. So that was my mistake.
- Only completely 520 minutes of my 1000min exercise challenge. Eep.
- Have been working more on my core and back, and on my posture. :)
- I’ve been taking the time to really stretch out my muscles, especially my legs. My hamstrings are so tight. But I’ve definitely seen improvements in my flexibility.
- Incorporate more toning… yes. Been strength training more.
- Definitely limited my swims to a max of 90 min. And started doing HIIT swimming. LOVE IT.
- Squats… I’m able to get my thighs parallel to the floor. But IDK if I’m doing it with proper form since I lean forward big time and I don’t think you’re supposed to do that. I’m going to meet with a training and ask them to teach me.
- I think my protein intake has been pretty good. I haven’t been strict about getting the 100g. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. But I’ve been okay with that.
- Blueberries…. I was great the first 2-3 weeks. But then my parents stopped buying blueberries. And they’re expensive! But I’ve been eating other fruits and veggies for my fiber.
- 1oz almonds…. ehh haven’t been eating as much lately. I rely more on peanut butter now. So if I eat PB toast, I try not to have any more nuts for the day.
- Stopped taking my One A Day due to stomach cramps. When I buy a gentler vitamin I’ll definitely be taking it daily.
- I’ve been good with eating the bulk of my calories for breakfast.
- Been good with limiting sugar and sodium with homemade foods.. except I’ve been going out too much so a bit too much sodium in that department.
- Been REALLY good with my calorie intakes. :)
- I’ve gone to youth at least twice this month, I think.
- Definitely been going out a lot more and I don’t mind taking pictures. Not really too outgoing though. Just more talkative if I have something to say.
- Been spending too much money.. ugh. I have a problem ahah.
- Been pretty good with getting to be by 12:30 most nights.
- I need to do a huge before school cleaning of my entire room and my car.. and everything really. I’m just too lazy.
- Ehhh… I still dress too casually. I think once I get skinny and buy a new wardrobe that will change.
Overall.. it has been a pretty good month. It has been easy to stick with my weight loss. Can’t wait for August. :)