Since I won’t be weighing myself in April, I need different ways to measure and track my progress. I am also transitioning into intuitive eating.
- ~1700 calories/day, more on intense workout days. Guesstimate ~500 calories per meal + snack.
- Eat breakfast every morning. Even if it’s something small because I overslept. I recently started having issues with this due to sleeping in too late and rushing to class.
- Try to eat meals at the same time each day.
- Maintain estimated balance: 50% carb, 20% fat, 30% protein.
- Meal plan: 1/2-1c grain carb, 4oz-6oz meat protein, serving of veggies/fruit.
- Eat more veggies containing fiber (ie: broccoli)
- Eat more variety
- Mile time < 10:00min
- Be able to run 2 miles non-stop
- More push ups, pull ups, arm, ab, back, chest, strength exercises.
- Complete jumping jack challenge (maybe)
- Increase weight lifting weights
- Lose ~5lbs (03/31: 142.4)
- Fit into new Paris Blues jeans loosely
- No skin picking. Ever.
- Clean out closet to give to goodwill
- Finish all calc hw and quizzes this month
- Go to gym during peak hours, go to bed sooner. ~8hrs sleep/night
- Figure out the situation with V. FML he’s back in my life.
- Register for summer classes.
- Start studying for chem—take placement test
- CAR INSURANCE QUOTES
- Upgraded insurance plan that expires at the end of the month: Buy new frames and contacts, visit dermatologist for scars, see a gyno for check up (never had one), general doctor checkup (long overdue), consult with a dentist about my wisdom teeth.
- Dry cleaning. Dry cleaning. Dry cleaning.
- Stick to natural cleansers. Stop using “acne” cleaners/moisturizers/etc.