- 1. Current craving(s): Foodwise-- I wouldn't mind going for some fettuccine alfredo. Haven't had that in soooooo long. And I'm on my period. Gahh. Physicalwise-- I'm craving the swimming pool! I'm craving working out and expending energy and feeling my limbs go numb. I'm headed to the gym in a bit after I finish eating. Hopefully I get a good workout out of my swim.
- 2. Favourite Christmas present: Ralph Lauren Romance perfume gift set. LOVE IT :3
- 3. Biggest fear: Short term-- being SOL over something I did last semester. Long term-- failing, I guess. Ending up alone, unmarried. As I get older and older that begins to scare me because everyone I know is getting married in their early 20's.
- 4. Last meal: Oatmeal with apple, flax, cinnamon, dash of brown sugar, coffee.
- 5. Favourite thing about the person you like: IDK.. I'm trying not to like them anymore LOL. Technically I'm not even sure if I like them. I guess... he's the only person who makes me feel comfortable, and safe. And that's what really drew me to him.
- 6. Biggest regret: Not experiencing more as I was a teenager. Now that I'm in my 20's... I'm starting to see what I missed out on. I'm starting to see life for what it really is. And I wish I didn't dwindle those years away sitting behind a computer screen being divulged in my graphic design hobby because of my insecurities to interact with my social group IRL.
- 7. Person you hate: I don't have anyone.
- 8. Last kiss: It was.... unexpected. And lovely. :)
- 9. Biggest insecurity(s): Gosh.. I have so many. Definitely physical appearance. I'm insecure about my chest, because I had like an acne breakout sooo it's not pretty. I'm afraid the scars will never fade or smooth out. I'm insecure about my arms because they're not naturally slender like most girls arms are. Like some girls are 80lbs overweight, but their arms make them look normal. My arms make me look like I'm a whale. LOL. I'm insecure about my hair. I made the mistake of shaving my body when I was really really young. BAD IDEA. When I can afford it, laser treatment here I come. I'm insecure in relationships with people. Like... I always have this need to feel "wanted". I always have this feeling like people don't WANT me there, or want me to talk to them, etc. So it makes me back away and distant. I just don't really have confidence in the things I do or say so I don't really act "silly" or say dumb stuff, even though I'm thinking it in my head. It's weird. IDK. I'm all screwed up inside. Gotta work on it. Because deep down, I'm know I'm only human like everyone else and there's really nothing to be insecure about. It's all in our head.
- 10. Bad habits: If I don't put things away right away (like when I'm in a rush), things tend to pile up and I end up leaving a huge mess for a while. I just put off cleaning it for a while. LOL. So my room could be messy for weeks before I go into a "clean freak" mode and clean everything. I have a bad habit of staying up late and sleeping in. And definitely procrastinating. Ughh.
- 11. Last crush: V.
- 12. Favourite song: Don't have one. Right now I'm hooked on the song Glad You Came (Alex Gaudino Remix) by The Wanted. <33
- 13. Childhood memory: A lot. IDK. I was a happy child.
- 14. Something you'd change about yourself: My body is a first. Being less insecure about everything is second. I typically like everything else about myself. I think I have a good head on my shoulder. I just hate when I overanalyze things. And I care too much about things/people who don't care. That's a problem.
- 15. Best friend: Walter and Brooke <3
- 16. Favourite food: Grilled chicken caesar salad from Taorminas
- 17. Last party: Umm.. someone's birthday party, I don't remember.
- 18. Worst memory: When I was 10 I guess... I got really sick. And everything went downhill after that.
- 19. Most scandelous thing you've done: Something I regret. And actually don't wish to share.
- 20. Favourite holiday: Hmm.. Thanksgiving. FOOD<3
I feel like my body gained 1/2 an inch all over. Is this cuz of my period? It’s bumming me out :(
I just kind of had an epiphany about myself… a stroke of inspiration. I need to do this. Cheers to 2012~
Thank you so much! I hope you had a lovely Christmas as well :3
Yes, it is hard to find motivation and stay motivated. But you’ve lost 27lbs! That’s AMAZING! A lot of people give up after the first 5-10lbs. I suggest taking some pictures of you now and comparing them to pictures from 6months ago. When I lost my weight, I didn’t see much of a difference in the mirror either. But after comparing pictures from before and now, I can definitely see a difference. It’s very motivating. And 1-2lbs per week is normal. That’s how much I aim to lose. 1-2lbs a week stacks up. If you lose 5lbs a month (~1lb a week)… you can lose 20lbs in 4 months. And you’ll be that much closer to your goal. When you make it your goal to lose 5 a month, your ultimate weight goal becomes that much more attainable. Chin up dear! Stay strong and get back onto that wagon. You’ll regret it so much more in a couple months that you didn’t get back into your weightloss routine today. But also keep in mind that weight loss doesn’t have to take over your life. You can still enjoy living your life AND lose weight at the same time that way it doesn’t seem like a daunting task. It’s all about healthy lifestyle changes incorporated into your daily life, not a halt in your life to accommodation a diet plan and fitness regime. I’m always here for you. Good luck dear and congrats on your progress thus far!
Eating a deliicious lunch :3 I need to start making my 2012 goals list! I have soo much I want to accomplish, not just weight-wise.
Why is milk so amazing, and delicious :3
Wow I feel soo much better. Exactly what I needed. And I don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the day. I can get stuff done whatever needs to be done and then go out tonight. SCORE :)
senorita-tacos said: Your period can be effected by the amount of time you spend working out. Which could be cause of the irregulation :)
Yeah? Thank you. It’s quite possible. I don’t have any other unusual symptoms. No pain or cramps or anything. I’m just not used to getting a period again so soon.
Remember- 99% of any gains you may be facing like I am are most likely from water weight and bloat.
One day- even one week will NOT ruin your progress.
Don’t try to starve and restrict to “make up” for anything you ate.
Be happy that you were able to spend another holiday with your friends and family!!
Let’s veer a little bit back on track today and let’s kick some butt!! Get that new workout gear on and rev up those new blenders and juicers! (:
My last weigh in was Thursday morning. Definitely pigged out during Christmas. And I only gained 1.0lbs, and that’s with my period! Insane! I’m hoping to be down to 145.0 by next week hopefully :3
What about you?
PS: Before I get jumped on, this is just mass weight. No one gained that many pounds in body fat. Impossible. So let’s just have fun with this and not take it too seriously. (:
Even though it’s Christmas, I just got back from my bro’s house where both sides of the family celebrated Christmas this weekend. And now I have nothing to do since I’m home, and all my friends are with family. I really wish LA or Plant Fitness was open.. sigh.
I really need to workout. And I got my period today…… only like 18-21 days between my last cycle? Not 100% sure on the number. But.. that’s weird. I’ve been so irregular lately. Or maybe I need to keep better track of my cycle. =\ weird.
D’aww thank you :3 I’m glad the photos were able to motivate you. And since most people have break right now, it’s the perfect time to get another jump start on it. Good luck dear! I’m always here if you need any help/support/guidance. :)